Websites are powerful and effective business tools to communicate with existing and potential customers. A good website attracts qualified visitors and promotes the growth of the business.There are various factors determining the effectiveness of a website.
One of the primary factors is the search ranking of the website in the search engine results page (SERP). If the website has a high ranking, it will naturally attract more traffic.
Search engines rank a website based on its popularity, trustworthiness, content relevance, keywords, links, authority and several other factors (which are updated almost every day). Optimising the website’s visibility for ranking high in a SERP is termed search engine optimisation (SEO).
In order to ensure that the website is performing efficiently and is effective, one needs to conduct regular Website analysis.
Website analysis is used for assessing the site’s effectiveness; it acts as a decision making tool for business. From website analysis, you will be able to:
- Estimate the traffic and popularity trends
- Evaluate the SEO strategies used in your website
- Measure the results of a new advertising campaign
- Improve your website visibility, reach and profitability
Website analysis can be performed by specialized tools, for example Google Analytics.
Website analysis includes:
Website Accessibility Analysis
Website accessibility analysis evaluates the degree of ease of accessibility of your website:
- Time taken by the web page to load
- Web pages indexed and cached by the search engines
- Ensure that robots.txt file in your website prevents search engine access to only certain pages
- Presence of any broken links that might lead the user and search engine to an error page
Website Traffic Analysis
Website traffic analysis provides information about the following:
- Number of page views
- Number of visitors
- Duration and depth of an average session
- Percentages of visitors from inbound links, search engines, click-through ads, etc.
- Number of new visitors
- Bounce rates
Website Navigation Analysis
Website navigation analysis evaluates different aspects of a website to determine its degree of ease of navigation:
- Site architecture
- User-friendliness of the site
- Content structure
- Anchor text
Website SEO analysis
SEO Website analysis is used to evaluate the SEO strategies and is commonly referred to as ‘SEO Audit’. From an SEO audit report, you can obtain the following information:
- Keywords’ effectiveness
- Content relevance and originality
- Inbound and outbound link quality
- Meta tags, ALT tags and heading tags effectiveness
- Website popularity, trustworthiness, authority
- Website search ranking
- Extent of social media marketing
ROEMIN Website Analysis Services, Australia
ROEMIN Creative Technology in Melbourne, Australia, offers comprehensive website analysis services. Our analytics team specialises in measuring and collecting data, analysing the information and preparing reports that present the effectiveness of your website, with suggestions for improvement.
Our team uses latest tools and software to perform a thorough analysis of the nature of your web traffic, ease of accessibility and navigation and website SEO analysis. Website analysis reports and SEO audit reports are prepared in an easily perceivable manner.
With our website analysis reports, you will be able to locate the loopholes in your website, add qualified traffic to your website, evaluate and enhance business growth.
If you are in Australia, or anywhere in the world, contact us to avail customised website analysis services to promote your business prospects.