Launched in 2008, Magento is a relatively new eCommerce CMS solution. Like most other CMS, Magento is an open source, community driven content management system preferred and used by individuals, small businesses, firms, corporates and even multi-national conglomerates like Samsung and Harvey Nichols as an eCommerce framework to sell their products online. Nonetheless, Magneto has rapidly grown from a small, open-source enterprise to a solution that is preferred by merchants everywhere.
ROEMIN Creative technology leverages the power of Magento development and offers you a unique, custom-made eCommerce solution that is designed to boost your business and help you grow your client database.
Advantages of Using Magento for eCommerce Website:
- Scalability: When your business grows, you platform has to grow along with it. Magento development allows you to control every aspect of your platform and lets you add new functionalities whenever you want. You can also manage more than one website from the same platform.
- SEO-friendly: Magento has numerous built-in SEO features.
- Complete control: You can manage your own catalog and even add batch import and export. You can also edit, create and view all the orders.
- Product browsing is user friendly, both in the front end and the back end of your eCommerce platform.
- International growth potential: Magento-based eCommerce solutions offer multiple currency options and multilingual support.
- Customer-orientation: customers can track their orders online and chat with support.
- Evaluation tools: built-in analytics and reporting features.
- Extensions: Magento is easy to integrate with third-party applications
- You can go mobile: Magento is optimised for mobile phone users
ROEMIN Creative technology has an experienced team specialising in Magento development services. We can provide clients with custom-made eCommerce solutions that are future-proof and bound to attract clients and maximise the number of conversions.
Dedicated Magento Developers in Melbourne, Australia
Call us today on 1300 886 866 and one of our account managers will explain you how our Magento development agency can help you. Our Magento Developers are eager to find the best and the most cost-efficient solution for you and your business.